Tuesday, October 18, 2016




Hello Everyone,

I took this week to regroup.  I will be making Chicken Parmesan that will be available on Tuesday October 25 and Thursday October 27 after 4 pm. If you need your dish on another day please make your request known and I will try to make that happen for you.  All that are interested please email me with your orders.  I will make this available in sizes that feed 6 for $25, 4 for $20, and 2 for $18.   

Thanksgiving will be here before you know it so please contact me with your request as soon as possible because space are limited.  I will send out an email when my order list is full.  

I would like to thank everyone for all your support and I look forward to hearing form all you.  Please forward to anyone you feel would be interested in my service.

Thank you,

Pip

pipshomecooking@gmail.com

http://pipshomecookingttd.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to help me better serve you and for ideas to enhance my blog.