Friday, November 10, 2023



Hello all,
Thank you so much for your support and all the orders I have gotten so far.  I appreciate all the continued support even after I have been away for a while.  I plan on continuing this email and if you know of anyone interested in my services, please let me know so I can reach out to them.

This is a follow up of the previous email.  The deadline for Thanksgiving orders will be Thursday, November 16, 2023.  Please just reply to email and I will be able to keep up with all orders.  

FYI:   Pip's Chicken Rub will be available Dec. 1, 2023.  If you are interested please send an email to reserve your container, because there will only be a limited supply. 

Thanks Again,
Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to help me better serve you and for ideas to enhance my blog.