Thursday, November 8, 2018


Hello Everyone,
I am so happy to be back up and running again.  I will begin weekly menus starting November 18, 2018.  I will be making Chicken and Broccoli Casserole to start with.  This casserole will be available for delivery on November the 18th between 3-5 pm.  Please get your orders in by the 15th of the month.
Serving sizes and Prices
Pan for 1 -  $8.00
Pan for 2 -  $14.00
Pan for 4 - $20.00
Pan for 6 - $25.00
Thanksgiving will be the following week and the menu will be as follows:
Dressing with Gravy 
Turkey breast (Pricing TBA)
Sweet Potato Pie ($18.00)
Green Bean Casserole ($20.00)
Macaroni and Cheese($25.00)
                                                                                               (There will can be smaller serving sizes upon request.)                                                                          
All orders need to be in for thanksgiving by the 18th of November to secure orders availability.  Delivery will be Tuesday the 20th and Wednesday 21st and times will be scheduled later...
Please forward to anyone that you feel might be interested I my service.  I look for ward to hearing from you.  Thank you for your continued support.

LuVenia (Pip) Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to help me better serve you and for ideas to enhance my blog.