Tuesday, November 12, 2019




My menu for Thanksgiving will be simple :
Turkey Whole or Breast
Dressing with gravy
Mac and Cheese 
Squash Casserole
Green Bean Casserole 
Sweet Potato Casserole or Pie


I will also be making Cakes:
Pound Cakes (Butter, Cream Cheese, Butter Milk, Sour Cream)
If there is a dish or a dessert you don't see please make your request known.

For those who would like a smaller version I can do turkey breast or a Cornish hen or roast chicken all with dressing.  I can make a meal for one or more.  Please get your orders in now to secure your spot.  All orders need to be in by Sunday night November 24, 2019.  I will start delivering on Wednesday November 27th after 4 pm.    

Thank you for your continued support,

Pip 

**
​  P.S.  Stay tuned for next weeks list after Thanksgiving because we are doing soups....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to help me better serve you and for ideas to enhance my blog.