Sunday, August 27, 2017


Because its a Holiday I will be making Dinner plates in,stead of casseroles.  I will resume regular menu the following week.  If their is anyone interested please submit your orders by Friday, September 1, 2017.  I will be delivering on Sunday afternoon between 3-5 pm.  Please email me at:

PIPSHOMECOOKING@GMAIL.COM

LABOR DAY MENU
**Each plate comes with two sides and a dessert**

Grilled Chicken Plates $10.00
or
Grilled Pork Chops Plates $12.00

Sides
Cole Slaw
Baked Beans
Creamed Corn

Dessert
Peach Cobbler

All Items can be made for large groups if desired.

Please submit these orders no later than
Thursday, August 31, 2017.
Thank you so much for your continued support!!!
Pip



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to help me better serve you and for ideas to enhance my blog.